Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
CSBB Operations delivers a diverse set of foundational operational and contact center services for the enterprise and to consumer, small business, and wholesale customers, providing stability, scalability, and security for Wells Fargo. Services include deposits, payments and ATM operations, global fraud and claims, account reconciliation, wire transfers, cash vault and lockbox services, print and image services, unclaimed property processing, legal order processing, estate care, and voice, email, chat, and social media services for consumer and small business customers. Divisions include ATM Strategy and Vendor Solutions; Business Planning and Transformation; Customer Excellence, Controls and Enablement; Customer Service; Fraud and Claims Management; Retail Core Operations; and Workforce Management, Capacity Planning and Productivity Analytics.
If you’re ready to begin a career where you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop, while learning key life skills that will teach you about banking and handling personal finances, then the Customer Success Specialist role may be for you! As a Customer Success Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to service Wells Fargo customers in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Here’s what you can expect:
• Deliver a best-in-class customer experience while adhering to work guidelines, policies, and regulations.• Accurately and efficiently answer moderate to complex inquiries from customers over the phone.• Resolve customer issues in a friendly and courteous manner in both English and Spanish.• Sometimes, things go wrong and our customers need us to fix it. Being able to empathize with upset customers as you fix their issues is critical.• This can be a fast-paced environment where calls come in one after the other, so we’ll need you to be comfortable being on the phone for long stretches of time.• Effectively multitasking will be the secret to your success! We’ll ask you to navigate multiple computer systems as you research customer needs and offer solutions, all while communicating effectively and accurately delivering information.
• You can speak both English and Spanish proficiently.• You have at least six months of experience meeting the needs of customers and solving customer issues from a previous job or your military experience.• You put the needs of our customers at the forefront of everything you do by listening and identifying solutions that can fix any immediate issues and educate them on self-service options for the future.• Accuracy and attention to detail are critical skills you’ll bring to the role.• Must be able to professionally communicate verbally and in writing with our customers and your teammates.• You’re flexible and can adjust to changing business needs in a fast-paced environment.• You’re open to coaching and feedback that enables you to grow and succeed in your new career.
• We’ll start you off at $17 per hour, plus you’ll have the opportunity to participate in the Incentive Compensation Plan where you can earn a quarterly bonus.• Depending on the hours you work, you may be eligible for a shift differential of 15%. [OPTIONAL DEPENDING ON SCHEDULE:]• Because we’re going to ask you to service customers in both English and Spanish, we’ll need you to pass a Spanish Speaking Proficiency Exam that’s administered by a third party vendor and once you're in role, you'll be eligible for a 5% language differential.
• We want you to be successful, so you’ll receive in-depth training and coaching to learn about Wells Fargo banking products, procedures, systems, and services.• Training is conducted in English.• Training class starts on 12/6/21 for 7 weeks. Training hours are 8 a.m. –5 p.m. Monday - Friday. You are required to attend the full duration of this paid 7 weeks of training.
• We’re open from Sunday - Saturday, 6 am -12 midnight.CST.• The schedule you receive will be based on business need and will include working at least one weekend day and some holidays.
The fine print
• A pre-employment assessment will be conducted. After submitting your application, please monitor your email for future communications.• We’ll need to know a little more about you, so a background check will also be performed before we extend a formal offer.
* RWF - Please note the "RWF" is an identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job.
6+ months of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems demonstrated through work or military experienceBilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of customers, team members and managementAbility to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issuesAbility to influence, educate, and connect customer to technology and share the value of digital banking optionsGood attention to detail and accuracy skillsAbility to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find informationBasic Microsoft Office skillsExperience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environmentAbility to quickly learn business operations and processesExcellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skillsAbility to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationshipsAbility to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
Must be able to attend full duration of required training periodMust take and pass required Spanish language assessment
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.TX-Westlake: Min: $33,300 Mid: $35,000 Max: $44,100
TX-Westlake: 1301 Solana Blvd - Westlake, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.