Create a Site
650,000+ Fans and Followers:
Find A Job
Since offering its first classes at area high schools in 1985, Collin College has expanded to serve about 53,000 credit and continuing education students each year. The only public college in the county, the college offers more than 100 degrees and certificates in a wide range of disciplines.
Collin County Community College District is a student and community-centered institution committed to developing skills, strengthening character, and challenging the intellect.
Through its campuses, centers and programs Collin County Community College District fulfills its statutory charge to provide:
- Academic courses in the arts and sciences to transfer to senior institutions.
- Technical programs, leading to associate degrees or certificates, designed to develop marketable skills and promote economic development.
- Continuing adult education programs for academic, professional, occupational and cultural enhancement.
- Developmental education and literacy programs designed to improve the basic skills of students.
- A program of student support services, including counseling and learning resources designed to assist individuals in achieving their educational and career goals.
- Workforce, economic, and community development initiatives designed to meet local and statewide needs.
- Other purposes as may be directed by the Collin Board of Trustees and/or the laws of the State of Texas.
FT Professor- Interpreter Education Program/ASL (Fall 2017)
View All Jobs From Collin College
Submit Your Resume
and Powered By
Copyright © 2013